Embroidered Linen Gemma Tank
This was a quick, easy sew. I used an embroidered orange linen from my stash.
I made the C/D cup pattern with the lower neckline and a few alteration -
I dropped the darts by a ½ inch, took 3 inches off of the length, just below the waist, and added a little shaping to the sides by removing about ½ from each side below the darts, and adding a bit more curve to the seam line. I also added ½ inch to the lower curve of the armsyce
I made my own bias tape to match the tank. Instead of the recommended bias tape method for the neckline and armsyce, I stitched the tape from the inside, turned the entire tape to the outside and edge stitched in place. I used the same method for the hem.